Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Twinkling Moments




A few weeks ago, there was a very special email waiting for me in my flikr mailbox. It was from a woman in India named Niru. She wrote that she has been reading this blog for a long time now, and finally wanted to get in touch and introduce herself, because she felt we have so much in common. A lovely line of correspondence followed, and she also led me to her gorgeous blog, which features photographs of her bright, serene home, as well as Indian architecture and people. She shares quotes which touch her and moments from her charmed life. I'd like to invite you to visit my new friend Niru's precious corner of the blog world! Here, at Twinkling Moments

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link, and I will visit her blog.
    I have a lovely blog friend in India, Amrita, and look forward to seeing your friend's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing, Dawn. I will certainly visit her blog!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn, this is one of the loveliest surprises I've ever had. Thank you so very much for introducing me on your admired blog. Isn’t it incredible to be part of the curious ways of this universe? How just a chance visit to your blog on one random day two years back could capture my heart and attention so much as to urge me to come back and back for more… your words and expressions found an echo inside me and each time I visited I fell deeply in love with your blog and you! Today, just like any other day as I happened to come by here, and surprisingly be greeted by this… I’m simply and completely moved. Words fail me… Thank you for the sheer thoughtfulness, sweet Dawn. Please know that I’ll be cherishing this new-found friendship dearly.
    God Bless!
    Love from India,
    Niru

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails